Game On – for one more week!
Catch the Ace Round 3 is drawing to a close – the Ace of Spades WILL be found!
The Five Foundations that raise funds for Grey Bruce Health Services are excited to announce that tickets for their popular Catch the Ace lottery, which has been on pause since March due to Covid-19, will go on sale for one week only, with a final draw on Thursday, July 23rd at 11 a.m. Tickets will be drawn until the Ace is found, concluding the lottery with a guaranteed jackpot winner next week!
Ticket sales will start tomorrow Thursday July 16th at locations announced on @CatchtheAceGBHS Facebook page and www.gbhsmri.ca. The progressive jackpot will continue to grow as more tickets are sold. Currently the jackpot sits at $8,500 but organizers hope to see it grow to $10,000 prior to the draw. Catch the Ace GBHS supports the new MRI system coming soon to Owen Sound Regional Hospital.
Watch the draw and follow @CatchTheAceGBHS on Facebook and Twitter. Ticket purchasers must be 18 or over to participate. For more information visit www.gbhsmri.ca or contact your local hospital foundation:
- Bruce Peninsula Health Services Foundation (GBHS Wiarton and Lion’s Head hospitals): 519-534-5856, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centre Grey Health Services Foundation (Markdale Hospital): 519-986-3040 x6178, email@example.com
- Meaford Hospital Foundation: 519-538-1311 x4208, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owen Sound Regional Hospital Foundation: 519-372-3925, email@example.com
- Saugeen Memorial Hospital Foundation: 519-797-3230 x3230, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A.G.C.O. License #11606 has been issued to the Owen Sound Regional Hospital Foundation.