Seven new cases have been reported in the past 24 hours in Grey Bruce (2–The Blue Mountains, 2–Owen Sound, 2–South Bruce Peninsula, 1–South Bruce) bringing the total confirmed cases to 769 (adds 8 new referrals from other health units: 2–The Blue Mountains, 4–Southgate, 2–South Bruce Peninsula and includes 19 cases of Variants of Concern (VOC), 7 active).
· 40 active case(s)
· 86 active high-risk contacts
· 727 resolved cases
· 3 confirmed case(s) hospitalized
· 2 deaths
· 82 cases reported in health care workers; reports health care workers living in Grey Bruce and working both in and outside Grey Bruce
· 18,871 doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Grey and Bruce
· Vaccine Shipment Week of March 22: 5850 Pfizer doses
For the week of March 22, vaccinations will focus on: Health Care Workers; Clients over 80 and over 75; and, First Nation Communities and First Nation Clients not living in First Nation Communities, Retirement and Long-Term Care Home staff, residents and essential caregivers (2nd dose), chronic homecare recipients.
1 Facility(ies) in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Hospitals (Owen Sound)
For larger view, Click on Images
Resolved and Active Cases by Municipality