Seven new cases have been reported in the past 24 hours in Grey Bruce (3 – Grey Highlands, 2 – Arran-Elderslie, 2 – Owen Sound) bringing the total confirmed cases to 796 (includes 31 cases of Variants of Concern (VOC), 14 active- one case referred from another health unit – The Blue Mountains; includes 5 cases related to hospital outbreak – hospitalized prior to the outbreak, not hospitalized due to COVID-19 symptoms)
· 55 active case(s)
· 275 active high-risk contacts
· 737 resolved cases
· 3 confirmed case(s) hospitalized in Grey and Bruce due to COVID-19 (2 Grey-Bruce residents hospitalized outside of Grey and Bruce
· 4 deaths
· 83 cases reported in health care workers; reports health care workers living in Grey Bruce and working both in and outside Grey Bruce
· 23,048 doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Grey and Bruce
Future Vaccination Planning:
Vaccine rollout: Weekly Vaccine Schedule – March 29
For the week of March 29th, vaccinations will focus on: clients 75+, First Nation Communities and First Nation Clients not living in First Nation Communities, Long-Term Care Home staff, residents and essential caregivers (2nd dose).
Stage 2 anticipated to begin booking on April 1. Further updates to be provided as details on process emerge. Stage 2 Priority included here: Vaccine 3 Phase Plan (publichealthgreybruce.on.ca)
- Those turning 75 this year or older, born 1946 or earlier, can make appointments through the provincial on-line booking system for COVID-19 vaccinations at https://ontario.ca/bookvaccine. Those without access to the internet can call the toll-free number 1-888-999-6488.
- Clients without a Health Care Provider, or whose Health Care Provider is outside Grey Bruce, should call the toll-free number 1-888-999-6488.
· 1 Facility(ies) is considered in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Hospitals
· 1 Facility(ies) in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Hospitals
For larger view, Click on Images
Resolved and Active Cases by Municipality