Testing and case counts reported as of 15:30 hrs, Dec. 22, 2020:
Two new cases have been reported in the past 24 hours in Grey Bruce (1–Southgate, 1– Blue Mountains) bringing the current cumulative total confirmed cases to date to 443 with 26 active cases and 12 Active Probable Cases that are not lab confirmed, but are symptomatic and are high-risk contacts of an active case.
· 149 High Risk Contacts associated with active cases.
· 394 recovered cases – 23 cases referred to other health units
· 3 confirmed case(s) from Grey Bruce currently hospitalized
· 0 death(s)
· 40 cases reported in Health Care Workers working in Grey Bruce
- Two Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes remain in outbreak status: The Village Seniors Long-Term Care, Hanover and Errinrung Long-Term Care Home, Thornbury. There are no outbreaks report in Schools or Childcare Centres.