Testing and case counts reported as of 15:30 hrs, Dec. 24, 2020:
Nine new cases have been reported in the past 24 hours in Grey Bruce: (3–Saugeen First Nation, 2–Brockton, 1–Saugeen Shores, 1–Kincardine, 1–Georgian Bluff, 1–Owen Sound)bringing the current cumulative total confirmed cases to date to 459 with 32 active cases and 14 Active Probable Cases that are not lab confirmed but are symptomatic and are high-risk contacts of an active case.
Three cases previously reported as positive are now deemed false positive, and have been removed from case totals and municipal case counts.
Also the outbreak at Village Senior Community is declared over due to false positive results.
· 143 High Risk Contacts associated with active cases.
· 403 recovered cases – 24 cases referred to other health units
· 3 confirmed case(s) from Grey Bruce currently hospitalized
· 0 death(s)
· 41 cases reported in Health Care Workers working in Grey Bruce
- One Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes has been reported as an outbreak (Errinrung Long-Term Care Home, Thornbury) while the Village Seniors Long-Term Care, Hanover has been declared over
- One Facility has been reported in Schools (Normanby Community School in Ayton) with no facility in Childcare Centres