Testing and case counts reported as of 15:30 hrs, Jan 23, 2021:
Five new cases have been reported in the past 24 hours in Grey Bruce (1–Brockton, 1–Hanover, 1–Huron Kinloss, 1–Saugeen Shores, 1–West Grey) bringing the current cumulative total of confirmed cases to date to 673 with 37 active cases and one Active Probable Case that is not lab confirmed, but is symptomatic and a high-risk contact of an active case.
· 74 High Risk Contacts associated with active cases.
· 591 recovered cases – 45 cases referred to other health units
· 2 confirmed case(s) from Grey Bruce currently hospitalized
· 0 death(s)
· 41 cases reported in Health Care Workers working in Grey Bruce
· 200 COVID-19 Vaccine doses administered out of 200 doses delivered to Grey Bruce
Provincial COVID-19 Data – https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data