Testing and case counts reported as of 15:30 hrs, Nov. 21, 2020:
Sixteen new cases have been reported in the past 24 hours in Grey Bruce (West Grey–4, Owen Sound–2, Arran Elderslie–2, Blue Mountains–2, Kincardine–2, Southgate–2, Grey Highlands–1, Hanover–1) bringing current cumulative total confirmed cases to date to 275.
One preliminary positive case is also pending confirmation and there are now 56 active cases with nine active probable cases that are not lab confirmed but are high-risk contacts of an active case.
· High Risk Contacts associated with active cases – 257
· 205 recovered cases , 14 cases referred to other health units
· 2 confirmed case(s) currently hospitalized in Grey Bruce
· 0 death(s)
· 36 cases reported in Health Care Workers working in Grey Bruce
- No outbreaks have been reported in Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes, in Schools or in Childcare Centres.