SIXTY-SEVEN new cases have been reported in the past 24 hours in Grey Bruce (13 – Owen Sound, 8 – The Blue Mountains, 6 – Grey Highlands, 6 – Kincardine, 5 – Georgian Bluffs, 5 – West Grey, 4 – Meaford, 4 – South Bruce Peninsula, 3 – Unknown, 3 – Arran-Elderslie, 2 – Brockton, 2 – Hanover, 1 – Chatsworth, 1 – Neyaashiinigmiing, 1 – Saugeen First Nation, 1 – Saugeen Shores, 1 – South Bruce, 1 – Southgate) bringing the total cases to date to approximately 4,641 (Note – New cases reported are not an accurate representation of actual cases in the community due to recent changes in testing in Ontario.
. 414 active cases
· 4197 resolved cases
· 7 confirmed local active cases hospitalized in Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
· 2 confirmed case from Grey Bruce is hospitalized outside of Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
· 17 deaths in Grey Bruce
· +1 death related to a Grey Bruce resident that acquired the infection and was treated outside of Grey Bruce
· +7 deaths related to Grey Bruce residents that acquired the infection in Grey Bruce however passed away outside of Grey Bruce
· Local and Provincial data may not align as cases with unconfirmed cause of death are not included above but are included in the Provincial data.
· 180 cases reported in health care workers; reports health care workers living in Grey Bruce and working both in and outside Grey Bruce
Active Outbreaks (removal of schools and childcare settings from the outbreak report due to changes in case and contact management):
- 1 Facility in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Hospitals – Grey Bruce Health Services – Owen Sound Site
- 9 Facilities in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes Rockwood Terrace Long Term Care – Durham; Pinecrest Manor – Lucknow; Errinrung Retirement & Nursing Home –Thornbury; McVean Lodge – Hanover; R-Villa Retirement Living – Ripley; Parkview Manor – Chesley; Mapleview Long-Term Care Home – Owen Sound; Lee Manor – Owen Sound; Grey Gables – Markdale
Provincial COVID-19 Data – https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data
Active and Resolved Cases by Municipality
For larger view, Click on Image