FOURTY-ONE new cases have been reported in the past 24 hours in Grey Bruce(7 – Owen Sound, 5–Hanover, 4–Saugeen Shores, 4–West Grey, 3–Brockton, 3–Grey Highlands, 2–Unknown, 2–Arran-Elderslie, 2–Chatsworth, 2–Georgian Bluffs, 2–Meaford, 1–Huron-Kinloss, 1–Kincardine, 1–North Bruce Peninsula, 1–South Bruce Peninsula, 1–The Blue Mountains) bringing the confirmed cases to date to approximately 4,673.
NOTE – New cases reported are not an accurate representation of caseloads in the community due to recent changes in testing in Ontario.
· 302 active cases
· 4341 resolved cases
· 7 confirmed local active cases hospitalized in Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
· 2 confirmed case from Grey Bruce is hospitalized outside of Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
· 17 deaths in Grey Bruce
· +1 death related to a Grey Bruce resident that acquired the infection and was treated outside of Grey Bruce
· +7 deaths related to Grey Bruce residents that acquired the infection in Grey Bruce however passed away outside of Grey Bruce
· Local and Provincial data may not align as cases with unconfirmed cause of death are not included above but are included in the Provincial data.
· 206 cases reported in health care workers; reports health care workers living in Grey Bruce and working both in and outside Grey Bruce
- 1 Facility in COVID-19 outbreak reported in Hospitals – Grey Bruce Health Services – Owen Sound Site
- 9 Facilities in COVID-19 outbreak reported in Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes – Rockwood Terrace Long Term Care – Durham; Pinecrest Manor – Lucknow; Errinrung Retirement & Nursing Home –Thornbury; McVean Lodge – Hanover; R-Villa Retirement Living – Ripley; Parkview Manor – Chesley; Mapleview Long-Term Care Home – Owen Sound; Lee Manor – Owen Sound; Grey Gables – Markdale
Provincial COVID-19 Data – https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data
Resolved and Active Cases by Municipality
For larger view, Click on Image
To read the entire status report, CLICK HERE