Bruce Power will host a Telephone Town Hall on Thursday evening with health officials from Grey Bruce to provide residents with the latest information on the COVID-19 pandemic.
Residents in Bruce and Grey counties will receive a phone call just before the scheduled 6:45 p.m. start to be given access to the Telephone Town Hall (please be aware that there may be a capacity issue. A full recording of the call will be posted on the Bruce Power website and its social media channels as soon as it is available). The event will include a Question and Answer session following remarks by officials.
WHEN: Thursday, March 19, 6:45 p.m.-7:45 p.m.
WHO: Participants in the Telephone Town Hall will hear from:
- Dr. Ian Arra, Medical Officer of Health, Public Health Grey Bruce; Dr. Sunil Mehta, Chief of Emergency Medicine, Owen Sound Hospital, Grey Bruce Health Services
- Gary Sims, President and CEO, Grey Bruce Health Services
- Dana Howes, President and CEO, Hanover and District Hospital
- Michael Barrett, President and CEO, South Bruce Grey Health Centre
- Mike Rencheck, President and CEO, Bruce Power
HOW TO ACCESS: If you live in Bruce or Grey County, you will receive a call on your residential line just before 6:45 p.m. You can also call into the Virtual Town Hall by dialing 1-888-234-5571.