From 30 new cases reported on Sunday, February 20th, in the past 24 hours in Grey Bruce TWO cases have been reported but are not an accurate representation of caseloads in the community due to recent changes in testing in Ontario and only represent those that are eligible to be tested.
· 9 confirmed local active cases hospitalized in Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
· 1 confirmed cases from Grey Bruce are hospitalized outside of Grey Bruce due to COVID-19 (These numbers are reported to Public Health by Grey-Bruce Hospitals on confirmed COVID-19 cases admitted for treatment attributed to COVID-19 infection)
· 31 deaths in Grey Bruce
· +1 death related to a Grey Bruce resident that acquired the infection and was treated outside of Grey Bruce
· +9 deaths related to Grey Bruce residents that acquired the infection in Grey Bruce however passed away outside of Grey Bruce
. Local and Provincial data may not align as cases with unconfirmed cause of death are not included above but are included in the Provincial data.
- 5 Facilities in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes Kelso Pines Retirement Home – Owen Sound; Maple Court Retirement Home – Walkerton; R-Villa Retirement Home – Ripley; Central Place Retirement Home – Owen Sound; Choices Retirement Home – Hanover: Community Living – Lucknow
- Provincial COVID-19 Data – https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data