TWENTY-SIX new cases have been reported in the past 24 hours in Grey Bruce.
. New cases reported do not reflect actual caseloads in the community, however, they provide an accurate representation of the trends of transmission in the community.
· 26 – Seven-day average of new daily cases
· 4 confirmed local active cases hospitalized in Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
· 1 confirmed cases from Grey Bruce are hospitalized outside of Grey Bruce due to COVID-19 (These numbers are reported to Public Health by Grey-Bruce Hospitals on confirmed COVID-19 cases admitted for treatment attributed to COVID-19 infection)
· 39 deaths in Grey Bruce – The number of deaths has been adjusted to reflect a change in reporting by the province
· +3 death related to a Grey Bruce resident that acquired the infection and was treated outside of Grey Bruce
· +10 deaths related to Grey Bruce residents that acquired the infection in Grey Bruce however passed away outside of Grey Bruce
· Local and Provincial data may not align as cases with unconfirmed cause of death are not included above but are included in the Provincial data.
- FOUR Facilities in COVID-19 outbreak have been reported in Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes – Central Place Retirement – Owen Sound; Kelso Village – Owen Sound; McVean Lodge – Hanover; Hannah Walker Place
- ADDITIONAL: Hanover Hospital; Community Living Owen Sound
Provincial COVID-19 Data – https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data