THIRTY-SIX new cases have been reported in the past 24 hours in Grey Bruce although cases reported are not an accurate representation of caseloads in the community due to recent changes in testing in Ontario and only represent those that are eligible to be tested.
There have been 5,338 confirmed cases to date in Grey Bruce.
· 191 active cases
· 5113 resolved cases
· 12 confirmed local active cases hospitalized in Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
· 2 confirmed cases from Grey Bruce are hospitalized outside of Grey Bruce due to COVID-19 (These numbers are reported to Public Health by Grey-Bruce Hospitals on confirmed COVID-19 cases admitted for treatment attributed to COVID-19 infection)
· 24 deaths in Grey Bruce
· +1 death related to a Grey Bruce resident that acquired the infection and was treated outside of Grey Bruce
· +8 deaths related to Grey Bruce residents that acquired the infection in Grey Bruce however passed away outside of Grey Bruce
. Local and Provincial data may not align as cases with unconfirmed cause of death are not included above but are included in the Provincial data.
· 354 cases reported in health care workers; reports health care workers living in Grey Bruce and working both in and outside Grey Bruce
- 1 Facility in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Hospitals – G
- 7 Facilities in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes – Rockwood Terrace Long Term Care – Durham; Errinrung Nursing Home –Thornbury; Errinrung Retirement Home – Thornbury;
o McVean Lodge – Hanover –Declared over January 25, 2022; Parkview Manor – Chesley; Mapleview Long-Term Care Home – Owen Sound; Summit Place – Owen Sound; Season’s Owen Sound
Provincial COVID-19 Data – https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data
Resolved and Active Cases by Municipality
For larger view, Click on Image