THIRTY-FOUR new cases have been reported in the past 24 hours in Grey Bruce.
. New cases reported do not reflect actual caseloads in the community, however, they provide an accurate representation of the trends of transmission in the community.
· 29.3 – Seven-day average of new daily cases
· 6 confirmed local active cases hospitalized in Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
· 1 confirmed cases from Grey Bruce are hospitalized outside of Grey Bruce due to COVID-19 (These numbers are reported to Public Health by Grey-Bruce Hospitals on confirmed COVID-19 cases admitted for treatment attributed to COVID-19 infection)
· 33 deaths in Grey Bruce
· +1 death related to a Grey Bruce resident that acquired the infection and was treated outside of Grey Bruce
· +9 deaths related to Grey Bruce residents that acquired the infection in Grey Bruce however passed away outside of Grey Bruce
· Local and Provincial data may not align as cases with unconfirmed cause of death are not included above but are included in the Provincial data.
- 4 Facilities in COVID-19 outbreak in Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes
Central Place Retirement – Owen Sound; Choices Retirement Home – Hanover; Brucelea Haven – Walkerton; Kelso Village – Owen Sound
Provincial COVID-19 Data – https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data